Discover CHOYA’s Summer Delights: Crafting Umeshu Infused Ice Cream
08.31.2023 | News
As the warm embrace of summer lingers, now's the perfect time to transform those scorching days into a delectable escape with an extraordinary treat for your taste buds.
Visualize this: ripe Ume fruits, kissed by the sun and steeped in the essence of Umeshu, are masterfully transformed into a creation that redefines your summer dreams. Introducing the captivating Umeshu Ice Cream, a fusion where the enchantment of Japan's Nanko Ume fruit meets the velvety swirls of ice-cold indulgence.
Ume, with its gentle sweetness and a hint of tantalizing tartness, dances on your palate like a cool breeze on a hot day. But this isn't just any ice cream; it's an experience. It encapsulates The CHOYA Golden Ume Fruit's essence, thoughtfully crafted to whisk you away to Wakayama's sun-drenched orchards.
Ume Vanilla Ice Cream: A Symphony of Flavors
Now, let's delve into the captivating process of crafting Ume Vanilla Ice Cream. Imagine your taste buds as the eager audience, awaiting a moment of pure delight. Here's the ensemble of ingredients that will take the stage:
- 4 Ume fruits (The CHOYA Golden Ume Fruit)
- 2.47 oz heavy cream
- 6 oz heavy whipping cream
- 4.25 oz white chocolate
- 0.5 vanilla extract
- 0.7 oz condensed milk
- Mint for garnish
- Take out the seeds from Ume fruits and mince into small pieces.
- In a bowl, place the chopped white chocolate and heavy cream. Wrap the bowl and microwave it for 30-40 seconds until it completely melts.
- In a different bowl, make whipped cream by using a mixer until stiff peaks form. Then wrap the bowl and store it in the refrigerator.
- In a chocolate mixture bowl, add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract and chopped Ume, then mix well.
- Combine the chocolate mixture and whipped cream well.
- Transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until it hardens.
- Scoop the ice cream into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh mint.
But the summer story doesn't end here!
Kokuto Ice Cream: CHOYA's Luscious Creation
In this journey of frozen fantasies, CHOYA unveils another chapter: Ume Kokuto Ice Cream. Get ready for a dance of three simple ingredients, each adding their unique note to this delightful composition.
- 1.35 oz CHOYA Kokuto
- 2.70 oz Milk
- 1 tbsp Condensed milk
- Mix CHOYA KOKUTO and Milk
- Add 1 little by little to Condensed Milk
- Mix well to dissolve Condensed Milk completely
- Store in freezer overnight
So, as the sun continues its warm embrace and days stretch into twilight, remember that summer's melody is far from fading. It's a season for exploration, indulgence, and relishing in the enchantment of homemade boozy ice cream. Let your taste buds lead the way as CHOYA's summer-inspired tunes serenade you into a world of frozen delights.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
If you're interested in staying updated with the latest news and offers from CHOYA USA, consider becoming a subscriber to our newsletter.